Monday, December 3, 2012

Grieving for a lost buddy..

I will never ever forget this date in my entire life. December 2, 2012, I lost one of my precious possession. My HTC Titan II Mobile Phone.  I simply loved this gadget because its jam packed with all the application I needed in my day to day activities.  Boasting its magnificence through its 16 Megapixel Camera with perfect settings, just the way I like it.
I was on my way home, dropped by a Barbeque stand to buy my dinner. When I'm done paying for my food,  I hurriedly cross the street to catch the next departing jeepney that will take me home. I just noticed something strange, I can really feel it. I just realized when I arrived at the terminal that I lost it. 2 weeks, I had that for ONLY 2 weeks and it slipped away. I wish I could still turn back the time, I wished I never passed that way, I wished I never bought that dinner in that place,and most of all, I wish I could've been careful. But that’s just about it, hard life lessons learned. I will make sure that I will take care what ever I have right now with extra caution and more observant to my environment.
gsmarena_014
Cheers to my Favorite, I had an awesome capturing experience with you HTC Titan II, I think this is it. Hope to see you again. Smile
To the next person who will use my phone, please do take care my BELOVED PHONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment