Tuesday, March 11, 2014

En Route to Naga

After the Island Hopping, we had our dinner prepared by Kuya Henry and his crew. We got this fresh crabs from Cotivas Island earlier when we explore the different islands. Seafood has always been my comfort zone when it comes to food. I can actually live eating crabs, shrimps etc for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
CRABS, CRABS AND MORE CRABS!
IMG_9891
Its past 10 in the evening when we dozed off. It was a tiring and exhausting yet very fulfilling day. I couldn't imagine actually reaching Caramoan islands. I have heard about this place so much and I thought this will just be a dream.
We stayed in Paniman Inn overnight. We paid 300/per person for a fan room with toilet and bathroom. Not bad for the price.  It’s located in Brgy Paniman and just few meters from the shore, roughly 30 minutes ride from the port of Caramoan.
IMG_9896
 IMG_9895
 IMG_9898
It’s quite surprising for accommodations like this that when we woke up, we have hot water for coffee or chocolate.  Kuya Henry is very accommodating too, we had our crabs cooked in his house and even volunteered to cook rice for us for dinner plus bought us drinks too. If you wanted to visit Caramoan, I highly recommend to stay in Paniman Inn and get the services of Kuya Henry. You may reach him at 09074351962. We rented his boat for our Island Hopping at Php 3000.00 which would usually cost Php 3800.00.
IMG_9893
We left Caramoan after having our usual morning breakfast. We hired a tricycle to take us back to the port to catch the 9:00 AM trip. Of course this trip wouldn't be complete without buying souvenirs. My usual thing: T-Shirt, Baller and Keychain. Recently I added one more to my collections: Weaved Pouch in Blue
IMG_9901
Now its time to go back to Naga City for another set of gastronomic activity and of course, the most awaited wakeboarding in Cam Sur WaterSports Complex. It was a perfect timing when we arrived at the port, a van is waiting to take us back to the city. It was almost noontime when we arrived in Naga and of course Boss Jaymee is waiting for Lunch.  This time we are eating in Molino Grill and will try Pinangat
PINANGAT
IMG_9904
TSINONG TALONG
 IMG_9905
PORK SISIG
 IMG_9906
PORK SINIGANG
 IMG_9907
 IMG_9912
Thumbs up to the great foods served in Molino Grill at SM City Naga, especially Pinangat. I never imagined i can eat it that food, I don't just  like it, I loved it. The taste of the “Gata” (coconut milk) is just simply irresistible. The Sinigang as well was perfectly prepared for my taste buds. I agree, Naga is a food haven.
Now it’s time to gear up for a more adventurous afternoon in CWC.  I am looking forward to three things: Sight Seeing in CWC, Wakeboarding and eat Laing Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment