Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First Step in Southern Luzon

Recalling the days when i got worried as I haven't stepped in to any towns or cities in the Southern Part of Luzon, I couldn't help myself but asked, why am i not shading the map down there? When I know that there are great spots to see and amazing culture to experience. At last, the long wait is over, i finally realized and landed in Bicol region.
Thanks to Cholo for inviting me and to my ever accommodating Boss for being our tour guide.  Finally, I am taking the road leading to South Luzon, specifically Bicol region. March 5, Wednesday, Cholo and I headed to Pasay Terminal to catch the bus going to Naga. Yes, I am taking the bus for a butt-numbing 10 hour bus ride all the way to Naga. I don’t really care coz I know I can sleep and rest the entire duration of the trip if I want to. We paid Php 570.00 for an air-conditioned bus (Philtranco). The ride we took is  bound for Tacloban but of course it’s going to pass by Naga. As I remembered there were 2 stop over along the way. First was in Quezon where the driver and most of the passengers took their lunch. The next stop over , i honestly dont remember as I just woke up because I felt that the bus is not moving. hehehe
4b638a40-a9cf-42b0-8fb6-f83c834a7b8e
So there, this Discovering Bicol will start in Naga City and then Caramoan and will commence in Legaspi City for me to see the Majestic Mayon and to taste authentic Bicolandia dishes.
A Gastronomic Trip in Naga City
IMG_9423

Cast-Aways of Caramoan Islands
IMG_9475

Legaspi Adventures and more…
IMG_0113

No comments:

Post a Comment