Friday, June 20, 2014

Twelve/Thirteen Tuesdates to Transformation

I am destined to be part of this one. i know before i was even born, God drafted it in my destiny.  Shameful as it may seem, it took me 16 years before crossing over. It's not because I am not willing, it's because i wasn't given that opportunity back then. 

Now I realized, why I am here in Metro Manila. Why that opportunity opened in the first place. Later did I knew that it's not just i wanted to explore places here, it's because i am bound to do somethng else. He is cooking something amazing for me to experience. 

I admit, the past year has been really tough. Adjustment needs to be done in almost all aspects. I had my own share of heartbreak moments too. It's because He wanted me to realize something. It is indeed true that everything happens for a reason. Sometime in January this year, i had one of the most difficult times of my life. I found myself caught in living a life with no directions or purpose. That has been really tough! I never lose hope though, i kept on prayng that one day all my questions will be answered and my curiosity and confusion be satisfied. I found that day last April 2014. 

From that time on, I committed every tuesdays to be with Him and get to know Him even more. This is not somethinh new to ke as this was discussed in my previous community. This time, I am taking it in a serious way.

No comments:

Post a Comment