Monday, September 8, 2014

General Santos and Saranggani Trip

Ive been idle for several weeks due to some work schedule conflicts; work comes first above anything else so I am looking forward to making the most out of my week time off from administravtive stuff in the office. This trip should orignally be in Davao regions only but I have only spare 3 days for my Mindanao Vacation before heading back home. Instead of going to Mati in Davao Oriental I decided to give Southern Cotabato a shot.

The feeling is always awesome everytime I went on solo traveling. Maybe because I felt i am totaly free from everything. i dont have someone to care for everytime i make a spur of the moment decision. Like what happened now. It's like i am riding in vans, jeepneys and buses without any knowledge as to where I am heading. What's important is my feet are the moving and I am not in the same place. That being said, it give more flexibility and me time will always be a priority.

I was so prep weeks ahead because i am too excited what this region has to offer me. As what i've been doing in most of my trips, i always considered beaches on top of my list so. I decided to go to Glan Saranggani to check out their beaches.

Thanks to Cebu Pacific's generous staff, i was over baggaged for 1 kilo and the considered it for hand carry. Also, I am lucky enough that there was no delay whatsoever in my flight as I have a very tight schedule.  Just when you talk about luck, I had to be boarded on the A330 airbus! Whoa! It's big, spacious and very comfortable. I just cant help but smile :)

Welcoming me to Davao City is fair weather for traveling. Upon reaching the arrival area I approched a Tourism  office and ask directions how can I get to the terminal bound to GenSan. I have done my research ahead of time, but it's always best to ask the experts ^_* so i took a multi cab ride to the bust stop oustide the airport, waited for another bus to take me to the terminal. It was quite a long ride from the airport to the terminal of buses plying for GenSan. It was past 8 in the morning when I finally found myself boarded on an AC Bus bound for GenSan. It's another 3 hrs bus ride to endure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment